Different methods of measuring / calculating national income are -
1. Factor Income Method or Factor Share Method -
The sum of factor incomes earned in production.
2. Value Added Method or Net Product Method -
The sum of value added from each productive sector of the economy.
3. Aggregate Method -
Aggregate demand for goods and services.
OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) was formed to achieve these objectives -
- To co-ordinate and unify petroleum policies among Member Countries, in order to secure fair and stable prices for petroleum producers.
- An efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consuming nations.
- A fair return on capital to those investing in the industry.
Read more: http://www.opec.org/opec_web/en/about_us/24.htm
MiFi stands for "My Wi-Fi". Since "Wi-Fi" stands for "Wireless Fidelity", the proper full form of MiFi would be "My Wireless Fidelity".
MiFi is a portable broadband wireless device that act as mobile Wi-Fi hotspots. MiFi provides internet or network access to any WiFi enabled peripheral device and works at a distance up to 10m or 30 ft. The name 'MiFi' is a registered trademark of the California based company 'Novatel Wireless'.
AnswersOcean is a free online database of questions and answers where anyone can add, edit, search, share, comment and discuss questions and answers on any topic. AnswersOcean also has an active community of moderators who help keep it clean and spam free. People can contribute anonymously and registration is not mandatory; however, registered members can keep track of their contributions and have their personal profile and reputation, which can help them get recognized by the community. Help others and share what you know but please keep it clean and spam free.