I find it very interesting that whomever has written the two comments above don't actually know Paul very well else they would not commit Deformation which has legal consequences! I would like to point out a few of the errors in the above answers: -
1) He does not have high-functioning autism.
2) Who, apart from himself and whomever he chooses to share personal financial information with, can truly comment on what amount(s) he has given too different organisations. I know for a fact he does not disclose such information.
3) He's 34 years old and does not draw a pension. He may have a pension plan for his retirement though I would not know such information.
4) A philanthropist is someone who engages in philanthropy; that is, someone who donates his or her time, money, and/or reputation to charitable causes. Therefore the comments above contradict themselves.
5) His grandparents don't live in a council house and what has the size of a town got to do with anything.
6) I believe only he and whomever holds a copy of his family tree can comment on family history. Having seen a copy recently I can say it goes back at least 600 years.
7) A quick search of Companies House indicates what entities he owns which are incorporated. No one is able however to comment on what he does / does not own privately. So saying "claims" in the aforementioned answers suggests it's a lie when evidence indicates otherwise.
Business & Finance
- 1 day ago
Read all answers/comments for this question (3)