Hi here are some important tips how to start an e-business.
1. Find your target market. Pick a topic you know and are passionate
about, then surf the web to find sites related to your interest.
Pay particular attention to sites with excellent content and
What products and services do they offer? Can you think of ways
you would improve those sites? Take notes. Start your search at:
yahoo . com
2. Buy a domain name. Select a dot.com that is relevant
to site's topic and products. Keep it short, simple, and devoid of
3. Arrange web hosting for your site. A web host is a server
on which your site resides.
4. Save time. Forget learning web design for now and get a
professional web site template. After you become confident in your
ability to generate revenue on the web, decide whether you want to
hire a pro to design your sites, or whether you do it yourself.
If you need domain name and web hosting plans you can visit this site http://www.9cubehosting.com/ here you can get the both at low cost. Here they are providing website builder tool at free of cost in all web hosting plans. You can get the tools and built your website in your own style.
5. Research and find products and services to sell on your site. I've
listed affiliate program networks and one wholesaler of ebooks to
6. Build a mailing list and write your own newsletter to keep in touch
with your visitors. I use and recommend both the A weber and the
Pro AutoResponder mailing list and auto responder services.
7. An excellent way to get free advertising is to write articles
for newsletters relevant to your target market. You can usually
buy advertising in those same ezines and newsletters at relatively
8. The fastest way to get visitors to your site, is to list it
with pay-per-click search engines. Listed below are Overture,
Find What and 7Search, the three most-visited PPC engines.
Overture's minimum bid is 10 cents, while you can advertise at
Find What for as little as a penny per click.
There you have them, the 8 basic steps to get your own
online business off the ground.
- 4 hours ago
Read all answers/comments for this question (1)